Lately, many “first time” things, adventures, and experiences have been brought to my exciting new life on the West Coast. After my trip to Montreal, I decided. When I return to Vancouver, this time it is going to be the new (and better) beginning for me in this city full of surprises.
Some (not all!) of those “firsts” just MUST be listed here:
• Planted my very own tree (I think it’s a larch tree, but to early to tell), a gift from my dear friend Cheryl. And, it is growing (the tree that is)!
• Some really cool design work for some really cool peeps.
• Saw and heard a rattlesnake. The snake was rolled up between the rocks right in one of the tunnels of the Kettle Valley Trail. Up close, but not too close.
• Drove a big Yukon truck and a company van (with a trailer, and a bike rack) through some tough rough gravel roads and trestles of Okanagan Valley’s Myra Canyon and Kettle Railway Trail. Did good!
• Campfire burned marshmallow.
• Killer whales, right out side of the ferry window.
• Saving life of a big hairy crab… I think….
• Photo session of some tasteful picks while sitting on a Harley Davidson bike and wearing an original Harley leather “uniform”: boots, hat, etc. – top to bottom.
• Wine & hot tub… oh, wait! I did this one before.
• Boat ride on the ocean, and then the engine died….hahaha. We survived!
• Yummy and fatty Quebecois Poutine, while visiting Mont Tremblant for the Blues Festival.
• Montreal’s best sensational flavorful Schwartz’s smoked meat sandwich, shared with the best friend in a whole world.
• Flew over Montreal in a small aircraft Cessna. One of my long long time dreams came true!
• 2006 World Cup, an Italy Victory Ride through the streets of Montreal.
• Massage, massage, and more massage. I think I may be the most relaxed person in Vancouver right now…
• Fun trip to the Wreck Beach in a Mustang Convertible. And being serenaded, all at the same time 🙂
• Taste of bellini at the Cactus Club Cafe Broadway on Broadway. Do I need to say more!